Initial website constructions using wix

 Using Wix, I started building the Reemz cookies e-commerce website. I'm still working on the website, but I have made some changes and added some of the features I mentioned in the previous posts. 


1-The header:

The header on the Reemz Cookies website





As shown above, I have included the name of the shop and the shop's slogan. Furthermore, the main features are included as well, such as:
  • The menu which includes the home button, contact, about us, and shop, and all of these buttons include hyperlinks to the pages to facilitate the navigation.
  • Shopping cart, it is an essential feature in any e-commerce, especially if the market was B2C.
  • Searching bar.
There are a couple of elements that need to be included, such as the wish list and sign up icon, but I'm still working on it.

All of the tools that I used could be found on the Wix website. Wix has many helpful tools, for instance, adding text, photo shaps, and so on. On top of that, all could include hyperlinks that take to the pages wanted.
The tools on Wix

2-The body:

I have not made any progress on the body, yet I'm working to do it as I mentioned in the wireframe post.

3- The footer:

The footer on the Reemz Cookies website

As I planed on the wireframe on the footer part, I included a subscription to our newsletter form. As well as the social media account. However, a couple of other things need to be included as the policy information and the FAQ link. The same as the header, I used the tools provided on Wix.


3- Contact page:

 The footer on the Reemz Cookies website



I finished the contact page, I included a section where the user could send a question. As well as the social media accounts. However, I have to add the Facebook and Twitter accounts hyperlinks. 


To do list:
  • About us page.
  • The body on the homepage.
  • The product page.
  • The checkout page.
  • Wish list.
  • Sign up page.
 With the help of The Wix tools and the wireframe I created, I will start working on the missing parts.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Order form