My e-commerce Logo

 Having a logo for my e-commerce was an essential element. Therefore, I started to search for websites for creating logos. Luckily I found one that allows you to create a logo with no charges. The website is Free logo design. After that, I started to pick the design that would suit my e-commerce. The good feature of free logo design is that it contains many designs and on top of that it gives you the chance to add your own touches, which what I have done. 

First I picked a logo I thought it would be a good fit for my e-commerce:

The Logo before 

Second, I used the toolbar to add my touches and make it suitable for my website.


The final result 

I loved the cow icon in the initial design the fixed one. Therefore, I took it and changed the other element, such as the colors and the font of the text. In addition, I added a diamond shape that I found sophisticated yet simple, which was what I wanted the logo to represent.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Order form