FAQ page


Arrival e-commerce is pretty similar to the website I'm creating. Thus,  In this post, I will analyze Arrival website FAQ page. 

 

Arrivals cookies website(FAQ page)


The questions on the FAQ page are neatly displayed, which makes it much more convenient for the consumer to go through and find the answers to their inquiries. Another vital thing is the quality of responses provided. Each question is answered thoroughly with enough details.

 An example of a question on Arrival cookies' FAQ page


For example, this question is highly important to be included on any website that sells goods. Moreover, the response to the question is adequate, so that the consumer could be satisfied and their question could be met. 

There are other useful answered questions regarding delivery, storage, cancellation and refund, and so on. Therefore,  after analyzing Arrival FAQ page, the website I'm creating is going to include the following questions.

1- Can I customize my order?

2- Can I pre-order for a specific occasion or day?

3- How long do the orders take to be delivered? is there same-day delivery?

4- Can I cancel my order or change it?

5-Is there a vegan menu? 


Sources: 

Arrival cookies: https://www.arrivalcookies.com/a/faq


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Order form