Privacy Policy page 2 (WIX websites)

 After analysing the privacy policies on the other e-commerce, I finished editing the privacy policy page.

As I mentioned on the Privacy Policy page 1 (websites analysis) post I used the privacy policies software to generate the page content. 

similar to Ben's cookies and arrival cookies privacy page, I included information such as:

1-The type of information the website collects from the users.

2-How the website use the information collected from the users.

3- Information about cookies software.

4- Security guarantee.

5-contact information.

6-The secure payment methods the website has.


The type of information the website collects from the users(My website)


How the website use the information collected from the users(My website)


Information about cookies software(My website)



Security guarantee, contact information, and the payment methods (My website)




 Another addition I added to the website is a declaration that the website uses cookies:

Cookies message

Thus, the consumer would know that the website uses cookies, and they would have the option to read more about our privacy policies when pressing learn more button. Which is connected to the privacy policy page with a link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Order form