E-Commerce Website Ideas(Project plan)

 IYZ E-Commerce Computing

 

E-Commerce Website Ideas

 

  

My E-Commerce website will be selling the following (product/service):


Hand made cookie 


The business model for my E-Commerce website is: B2B, B2C, C2C, C2B, G2C

 

My e-commerce business main goal is to sell to every consumer who loves cookie 


My Target Market is:


People of all ages 

Consumers who appreciate a perfect piece of cookie  


The business name for my E-Commerce website is:


Reemz Cookies 

 

My tagline/slogan is: 


Happieness is cookies 


I researched the following competitor E-Commerce websites:


benscookies.com

notonthehighstreet.com

arrivalcookies.com

milliescookies.com

chocolatedinocompany.co.uk


My E-Commerce website idea is original & unique because:


Our product is made out of the finest ingredients. All organic with no artificial colures or chemicals.  

 

Possible Meta tags for my website:

Cookies - chocolate chip cookies- freash cookies - sweet

Title Meta tag 

Description Meta tag

 

My website will have the following web pages:


Shopping cart 

Product page 

Checkout page 

Information page 

FQA page 

Registration page 

User page 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Order form