Website Research

I've decided that my e-commerce website will sell cookies. Therefore, my e-commerce website model will be business to consumers (B2C), and it will target all ages for sure because who does not love cookies.  

So after choosing my website's main purpose and my market, I started looking into similar e-commerce and found 5 websites. After that, I gathered some ideas to improve my wireframe design and some of the features that I might add. 

The websites that are similar to the website I want to create:

1-Ben's cookies 

 benscookies.com




2-Not on the high street 



 notonthehighstreet.com 






3-Arrival Cookies


 arrivalcookies.com




4-Millies Cookies



 milliescookies.com




5-Chocolate dino company




 chocolatedinocompany.co.uk 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Order form